× Your Friends on DeckStats: You can now add other users as friends to keep track of their latest decks and activities!
To save your deck, please login with your username and password!
For most Magic software, including Magic Workstation and Cockatrice:
For Magic Online (MTGO):
To play your deck at an official ("DCI-sanctioned") tournament you need a deck registration sheet. Here you can download such a sheet pre-filled with the cards in this deck!
Please note: This is not an official DCI service. So please always make extra sure that the sheet contains all the cards in your deck and fulfils all DCI requirements. If you notice anything wrong, please let us know! DCI is a trademark of of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
|Name||Hand||Turn 1||Turn 2||Turn 3||Turn 4||Turn 5||Turn 6||Turn 7||Turn 8||Turn 9||Turn 10|
|Cards||Hand||Turn 1||Turn 2||Turn 3||Turn 4||Turn 5||Turn 6||Turn 7||Turn 8||Turn 9||Turn 10|
- One card per line, amount in front of card name separated by a space
- Use English or German card names
- Insert a section heading by starting a line with //
- Make a sideboard with the special heading //Sideboard
- Comment a single card by putting "#COMMENT" at the end of the line
- Define different mana costs for a card by putting "<cost=MANA COST>" at the end of the line
- Exclude a card from all mana calculations by adding "<ignore_cost>" at the end of the line
- Specify the set for a card by adding [ABC] in front of the card name, where ABC is the set's abbreviation