× New: You can now edit the title and description of your saved decks by just clicking on them!
To save your deck, please login with your username and password!
For most Magic software, including Magic Workstation and Cockatrice:
To play your deck at an official ("DCI-sanctioned") tournament you need a deck registration sheet. Here you can download such a sheet pre-filled with the cards in this deck!
Please note: This is not an official DCI service. So please always make extra sure that the sheet contains all the cards in your deck and fulfils all DCI requirements. If you notice anything wrong, please let us know! DCI is a trademark of of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
|Name||Hand||Turn 1||Turn 2||Turn 3||Turn 4||Turn 5||Turn 6||Turn 7||Turn 8||Turn 9||Turn 10|
|Cards||Hand||Turn 1||Turn 2||Turn 3||Turn 4||Turn 5||Turn 6||Turn 7||Turn 8||Turn 9||Turn 10|
- One card per line, amount in front of card name separated by a space
- Use English or German card names
- Insert a section heading by starting a line with //
- Make a sideboard with the special heading //Sideboard
- Comment a single card by putting "#COMMENT" at the end of the line
- Define different mana costs for a card by putting "<cost=MANA COST>" at the end of the line
- Exclude a card from all mana calculations by adding "<ignore_cost>" at the end of the line