deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Help test our new "Maybeboard" feature!  (Read 4118 times)

Nils

• Decks
Help test our new "Maybeboard" feature!
« on: March 04, 2014, 01:05:16 am »
I have recently added a new "Maybeboard" feature to the site and I am asking for your help with testing it.

The Maybeboard is a special section of your deck that contains cards that you are not playing in your deck right now, but that you might want to play in the future. Like the sideboard it will be displayed separately from the rest of the deck and will not be included in the deck statistics.

To add a Maybeboard to your deck, simply create a section called "Maybeboard" in addition to your main deck and your sideboard, like so:

Code: [Select]
1 Forest
1 Birds of Paradise

//Sideboard
15 Swamp

//Maybeboard
1 Island
1 Black Lotus #thinking of adding this, but don't have enough money right now

The Maybeboard is particularly useful in combination with card comments (like the one above) which will be displayed directly under the card names. This allows you to write a quick sentence about each card, explaining why you are playing it.

Here is an example for what this looks like:

Please give this a try and let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:07:06 am by error »

607ch00

• Decks
Re: Help test our new "Maybeboard" feature!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:03:07 pm »
I like this feature, and will be using it to "bookmark" cards that I am considering adding into decks I am testing.

One problem I have run into is that the maybeboard does not appear in the interactive deck builder, and is lost when switching between the 2 modes. So right now it's unusable for me because I really like the interactive mode.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:52:19 pm »
Good point! I did not add this to the Deckbuilder yet because I first wanted to test the Maybeboard a bit. However, once it is finished I will make sure to consider it in the Deckbuilder as well.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 07:29:11 pm »
Okay, the Maybeboard is now also available in the deck builder! :)