deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Baa, how is this possible!?  (Read 501 times)

BluDragoon

• Decks

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Baa, how is this possible!?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 03:54:51 am »
No, this isn't possible.

Possibility Storm says the maycast the spell that shares a type with it. While the restriction by Eidolon of Rhetoric says they can't, after the elect to not cast it every card exiled will be returned to the bottom of their library.

All this interaction does is lock the board at it's current board state until a side draws dead, or either component is dealt with through something existing on the field. You'll need Jace, Memory Adept or Keranos on the Field first to ensure the win.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:58:33 am by drunkcynic »
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

Sgtream

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Baa, how is this possible!?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 01:08:25 am »
I would remove 1 sphinx for an aetherling. Go with 1 or the other of jace, and add two more mutavault to ensure if you wipe the board you can still get creatures in play...I like the assemble the legion. I would swap 1 jace for an elspeth also... nice idea.