deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The New Meta (BW Token Caw-Blade) - Comments  (Read 823 times)

Comment Bot

The New Meta (BW Token Caw-Blade) - Comments
« on: April 21, 2014, 07:18:02 am »
This is the comment topic for The New Meta (BW Token Caw-Blade).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für The New Meta (BW Token Caw-Blade).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Laf67

• Decks
Re: The New Meta (BW Token Caw-Blade) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 07:18:02 am »
This looks.. insanely good, nice to actually find a unique, well made and competitive deck on this site for once.
"The soul of the world has returned"

SuperKikoni

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:13:30 pm »
This looks.. insanely good, nice to actually find a unique, well made and competitive deck on this site for once.

I thank you for the comment, and I'm glad you like the deck.  I've been very happy with how the deck performs and I believe it to be one of the most well-placed decks in the current meta, having a solid chance against every deck with quite a few favorable match-ups.  It does have one bad match-up game one, and that's Living End, but the sideboard usually spells victory against that on games 2 and 3.

Laf67

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 11:04:18 pm »
That's good to know I might test this out online, and yea Living End is generally a piece of cake when you have some solid graveyard hate.
"The soul of the world has returned"