deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Aurelia's Knights (Red White Heroic Aggro Sudo Lifegain) Suggestions  (Read 854 times)

PlasmicOcean

• Decks
Aurelia's Knights (Red White Heroic Aggro Sudo Lifegain)

Hey can someone give me their opinions on my deck? I've been playing for about a month and i've been sort of tuning and experimenting with this deck since I bought the Forged in Battle intro deck. I think i've gotten to the point where i'm pretty happy with it so I thought I'd get some opinions and suggestions.

cifa

• Decks
hey,
i change gods willing for brave the elements, another 1 drop for the pegasus because u want attack with a 1 drop in turn 2
change boros guildgate for sacred foundry, put aurelia out and some mana when u want more aggro ;)

PlasmicOcean

• Decks
Hey, thanks for the suggestions I think i'll add in Brave The Elements into my sideboard as alternate for Gods Willing when i'm using Anger Of The Gods. As far as Loyal Pegasus goes i've already taken them out and put them back in a couple times, all in all their flying and 2/1 1 drop-ness always seems to make up for their ability and make them more useful than any of the other one drops i've tried (I was using Favored Hoplite before, lemme know what your opinion is on them over Loyal Pegasus),also since my deck is only kind of an aggro deck (it depends on how I play it; if I play my triggers as soon as I can as opposed to waiting until I can get more out of them (double Heroic triggers and better Heroics), if I play that way I end up in a way better mid-late game position than if I try and aggro my opponent). As far as Aurelia goes it's the same kinda idea she's not that useful when I'm trying to play aggro, but she's really useful mid-late game. For Sacred Foundry the only reason I haven't replaced my Boros Guildgates with them (or the less helpful to me, but still better than Guildgates Temple Of Triumph) is because they're so expensive. Oh yeah and I'm thinking about getting an Iroas or two when Journey into Nyx comes out.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
With regards to the Loyal Pegasus, I would swap him out for Nyxborn Shieldmate, Hopeful Eidolon, or Judge's Familiar, ranked in that order. The Enchantment creatures give you a late game heroic trigger, favoring the defense over life gain, while the Familiar offers a measure of tempo control.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx