deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] Wrexial Wrecks  (Read 431 times)

lanust

• Decks
[EDH / Commander] Wrexial Wrecks
« on: July 21, 2014, 09:28:37 am »
Wrexial Wrecks

Flexible to have fun in all metas and stay competitive in any setting.  Strategies are a mix of Mill, Aggro, Control and Combo

Lot of fun card combinations, and very fun to play in EDH, always an unpredictable outcome with Cthulu.

The deck is currently 101 cards, and I feel like at least 5 cards are probably not worthy of staying in the deck, but I've grown too attached to the deck so it's hard for me to say what to cut.

I am not trying to combo out, nor am I trying to commit too heavily to one playstyle over another, since we are in a fun, casual playgroup of about 20 people.

Please comment and let me know what cards you think don't belong, and if a card is just screaming to be in this deck let me know, price isn't really an object.

Also, I'm pretty new to deck posting, so if it's much easier if I present the deck in a different way let me know.

Future Additions:

Rune-Scarred Demon
Snapcaster Mage
Deserted Temple
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 09:34:59 am by lanust »

lanust

• Decks