deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: animar all permanent EDH - Comments  (Read 480 times)

Comment Bot

animar all permanent EDH - Comments
« on: July 23, 2014, 04:31:08 pm »
This is the comment topic for animar all permanent EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für animar all permanent EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

kozeelek

• Decks
Re: animar all permanent EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 04:31:08 pm »
Trying to make this deck on a budget and using the cards i already have. My playgroup doesn't allow tutors and I only play multiplayer decks so that limits the cards I use in the deck. The pretty much all permament build allows for primal surge to pretty much win on the spot unless I hit kederekt leviathan early in the resolution.

Cards I think need replacing:
Sol Ring - Although usually awesome in every deck it doesn't seem to have such a great impact here. By the time animar is built up I only need coloured mana it hasn't seemed to accelerate me growing my board and animar faster than I normally do when I draw it early.
Voidmage Husher - Never really cast, no big targets in my meta
Tormod's Crypt - This is my only source of graveyard hate but no one abuses the graveyard enough to warrant it.
Zealouse Conscripts - No kiki-jiki combo or sac outlets run in this deck, sometimes its nice untapping the bounce lands or giving my own creatures haste but relatively low impact card.
Cards To Consider Adding
Rage Thrower: Seems like a nice threat to stop board wipes or punish them.
Reclamation Sage: Usually always valid targets for artifact and enchant removal
Soul of New Phyrexian: Although expensive to activate, seems like a really good ability. Very easy to cast artifact creatures in this deck.
Birthing Pod - The day my group starts allowing tutors i will immediately throw one in. Great toolboxing.
Maelstrom Wanderer - Definately going to be added when I can afford to get one. Cascade really helps animar build up and haste to all creatures is a really nice bonus.