deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Looking for Input on my First Attempt at a Mill Deck!  (Read 297 times)

Stephen7117

• Decks
Looking for Input on my First Attempt at a Mill Deck!
« on: July 28, 2014, 10:35:58 am »
My first shot at a mill deck.  I haven't play tested much but the deck seems to work very well and I like going and doing things out of the ordinary.  That's why you probably won't see another milling deck like this one.  It's got my own tastes and preferences into it.  I tried to take a controlling approach to mill so that I could stall until I have a proper board-state and then burst into a milling rampage mid-game (I'm talking milling like 20 or more cards per turn rampage).  If you click the link, you'll see that milling that many cards per turn in the new format is a very real possibility.  The strategy and rundown of the deck are posted in the link.  I'm just looking for some thoughts and input for my first shot at it.  Advice and critique would be highly appreciated!

http://deckstats.net/decks/17338/109862-control-mill/en