deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Blue Green Flash Ramp  (Read 277 times)

hondaman

• Decks
[Standard] Blue Green Flash Ramp
« on: July 31, 2014, 10:52:51 pm »
Blue Green Flash Ramp

Its pretty much Green ramp, but enstead of running mono green with garruk and Voyaging Satyr, I am running Kiora's Followers and Kiora, the Crashing Wave.
With Kiora's Followers (Followers), you are able to untap another target permanent which including creatures and lands which makes it better then Voyaging satyr because it allows u to untap Shrine to Nyx AND Karametra's Acolyte which means more possibilities to get mana for the same cost.
The Goal of the deck is to try and get Prophet of Kruphix into play. It Untaps all creatues and lands and gives creatures you control flash which is sweet, that combo with all that mana you can get Followers and Acolyte it can easy put you a turn ahead on your opponent making for faster ramping.
Scourge of Skola Vale is pretty much your most common way to win with the deck.
Comes in play with 2 +1/+1 counters, with Vorel of the Hull Clade able to double number of counters on target artifact, creature of land, with Followers to untap her and cast ability again easy to way ramp up creature with trample.
My finally move to end the game plan is to either place out a Prime Speaker Zegana So I can get a high powered creature to sacrifice for Skola Vale and the ability to draw alot of cards just in case I dont' already have a plasm capture to be able counter remover spell if needed or to get Simic Charm for permanents You control have Hex-proof.
Second way is to play a Heroe's Bane and double the counters on his with his play 2 and 2 forests put (X) +1/+1 counters on Heroe's Bane where (X) is its power. Makes for a quick ramp without having to waster your followers if you dont have alot of them, then Sacrifice it then double Skola Vale for finally amount of damage and attack.
I got Skola Vale to be a 112/112 Trample HexProof turn 8 :) Was able to pull off Similar wins but not quite that much damage so quick but still close.
Kiora, The Crashing Wave is pretty much your late game option if you can't really get rolling, 4 turns with her on field and you are getting 9/9 Krakens each turn Better Safe then sorry I do feel from time to time