deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: bw enchantments - Comments  (Read 541 times)

Comment Bot

bw enchantments - Comments
« on: August 01, 2014, 09:23:13 pm »
This is the comment topic for bw enchantments.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für bw enchantments.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ZeldaRebel8593

• Decks
Re: bw enchantments - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 09:23:13 pm »
I don't understand why Temple of Malice and Temple of Plenty is in this deck. You have nothing that is green or red... I'd be better to just put in two more swamps and two more plains. That way you don't have to worry about them being tapped or not.
Hello MTG players! All of the decks that I have posted on my forum are decks that I personally own or are in the early stages of being built. I hope you enjoy them! Have a beautiful day! (:

ZeldaRebel8593

• Decks
Re: bw enchantments - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 09:23:53 pm »
Unless you want the scry ability... but still
Hello MTG players! All of the decks that I have posted on my forum are decks that I personally own or are in the early stages of being built. I hope you enjoy them! Have a beautiful day! (: