deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Im coming for you  (Gelesen 402 mal)

undercovermtggirl

• Decks
Im coming for you
« am: April 24, 2014, 05:13:27 Vormittag »
Im coming for you

Basically I was thinking my end game would be to get out slagwurm make him indestructible and make everything block him so he destroys everything and I gain all that life.  I have a red green deck and i already have a lot of these cards so if some seem to look like they don't really fit, i am trying my best to make do with what i have the best i can.  My boyfriend and i just bought starter decks and are modifying them from there he has already done his and now he kicks my ass all the time! (not so fun) he is on vacation right now and the idea is to fix up my deck so that when he gets back its more or less a slap in the face!;P 
Please be gentle! i have never build or modified a deck before so any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated!! I tried to make it as close to 60 cards as possible! 
ok, do your worst:P Thanks!!

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: Im coming for you
« Antwort #1 am: April 24, 2014, 08:56:50 Vormittag »
More land, pushing for 24 with your current mana curve. You could make room by trimming out a couple of the higher cost creatures (Teeka's Dragon).  Separately, you could stop at 23 or risk 22 lands, if you mixed in more mana fixers.

If you can find any, replace Minotaur Skullcleaver with Kragma Butcher.

Act of Treason is very dependent on the deck you'll face.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx