deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] 1st Deck  (Read 494 times)

17chrwa1

• Decks
[Casual] 1st Deck
« on: May 28, 2015, 12:10:20 pm »
Can anyone give me some advice...it's my first deck...i worked hard finding cards i thought would make it work..but not sure plz help 1st Deck

McLellanCM

• Decks
Re: [Casual] 1st Deck
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 05:31:06 am »
I'll take a stab at this, though I am by no means a master deck builder. A few questions first: You've got a lot of singles in your deck, was that intentional? Did you mean to have a total of 69 cards in the deck? Usually a deck is no more than 60 cards (anything less is illegal), that way you minimize your chance of drawing what you don't need. Also, what is your strategy of the deck? How do these cards support each other? For example, you have Rakdos the Defiler in your deck,  but you don't have any demon creatures to take advantage of him (I'm not saying that's the route you should take, it's just an example).

Think about what you want your deck to do, then put cards in the deck that allow you to do that. Try to put as many of the same cards in as you can, for example: If your goal is to have your opponent sacrifice all their creatures, then you might want to put 4 Chainer's Edict, and 4 Cruel Edict into your deck. That way you can maximize the chance that you'll draw those cards when you need them.

Hope this helps.