deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Is there an automated Deck builder?  (Read 1197 times)

flashback

• Decks
Is there an automated Deck builder?
« on: June 30, 2015, 06:23:22 pm »
Hello. Currently I'm building on a Blue/Black deck and I how a lot of cards in the other color.
I want to teach my friends to play, and I would like a PC program that I could input all my cards, and the program would make, say two "Intro Decks", easy to play with, nothing to advance, and the deck`s need to be even, one can't overpower the other.

None of my friends is going to buy an intro deck, but if I make some of my spare cards and give them away, maybe that is enough to get them interested. 
Like, here bich, this is your deck and we are going to play :P

A duel Deck maker or something. Then we could play a couple of matches, run the program again and get two new decks.
I`w been looking around the net, but I have-not found anything.

mathrin

• Decks
Re: Is there an automated Deck builder?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 07:25:07 pm »
You're never going to find a program like that.  The complexity involved makes it not worth while.  Even if it was, you'd definitely not get it for free.

You're best bet is to just buy duel decks and then you have one to hand to your friend they are built to be played against each other.

flashback

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 11:14:07 pm »
Okay, thanks.
Just since the PC MTC 2014 had an inbuild deck optimistic, I thought there might be a rough program out there. When you chose a closed deck, open 5 boosters, then you can put your deck together yourself, or get the computer to do it.
I have to say, often I build a better deck than the computer.

naked

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 01:22:41 am »
Tell me the card you have and ill make decks for you.

flashback

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 11:56:09 pm »
I would really appreciate that :)
Give me a day or two and I will upload the cards.
It's the first day`s with really hot weather in my town, (it rains over 230 days a year in my city, Bergen, Norway), so I`m gonna spend it outside if the weather holds up :) I use all the good days to skate, I`ts my second favorite hobby.

I have just gotten into deck building and haw enough work with the deck I`m currently working on, and I don't think I would be able to put two fairly even decks together.

So I would be grateful for all your help I can get, I don't think I got any expensive cards, but if I got something you need that don't fit in the decks, I would be glad to send them to you, I think I haw about 100 uncommons, and rares, no mythical to, 18 boosters a not one mythical rare, that`s a little bummer.
It is a lot of work in putting the decks together, so take your time  :)

I`m probably gonna upload it tomorrow morning, can't imagine it would take more than an hour or two. Im free from work, so I got nothing else to do intil my friends wake up or get out from work annyway :)
Haw a good noght :)

(EDIT.OFFTOPICK.:
I just have to say this must be the nicest/kindest forum I haw ever taken part in. On many other topics its like "HAHA, NOOB, you never going to make it" and often people, never mind to help you if you don't know the basics. Not talking about MTG forums, just others I`w encountered).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 12:38:27 am by utepaanordnes »

naked

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 03:53:22 am »
Its my pleasure

:)

-Naked