deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Black/White Deck  (Read 1117 times)

Moiraine

• Decks
[Casual] Black/White Deck
« on: July 03, 2015, 07:09:53 am »
http://deckstats.net/decks/40584/274055-wow

As I'm sure you can tell, this deck is supposed to be super budget. Just making something for casual fun, and wanting some input. Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:58:27 pm by Moiraine »

lackofmops

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Black/White Deck
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 08:15:19 am »
this is cool but i would take out agent of the fates and add some more life gain to take advantage of vizkopa guildmage, ajani's pridemate, and other lifegain shenanigans.

Moiraine

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 07:44:45 pm »
Thank you for the response!

Agent of the Fates is my main removal. If I get rid of them, I'll have to add something else to replace this function

Fr3akshow

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 07:24:16 am »
Sunbond possible making some creatures a bit stronger unmake is an good removal and souls of the Faultless has good flavor in the black white life gain deck

Crusader

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 07:48:47 am »
I am a fan of the cards Oust and Duress for budget black and white.

Moiraine

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 09:04:28 pm »
Thank you for the responses!

What would you suggest replacing with those cards?

entropize

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 12:59:18 am »
You might think about adding vampire nighthawk in the deck and taking out the basicilla screecher. Another thing I noticed about your deck is that you don't have much in the way of defense so you might think about adding ghostly prisons or some wall of reverence. Another good wall life gain card is nyx fleece ram. I also noticed that you have a few enchantments so you might think about adding ethereal armors as well.  I am not much for the thrull parasites. Overall I do like this deck and look forward to seeing what you make of it.

Crusader

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2015, 06:21:26 am »
+4 Tidehollow Sculler +4 Ethereal Armor +4 Vampire Nighthawk (Not super budget 5.50 for 4) +4 Duress +4 Condemn or Oust (5 Playests all proven cards) Recycle -4 Agent -4 Charm-Chalice - 4 Guildmage  - 4 Loop  Is what im thinking. I can give reasons why, but it is all theoretical and very general. In the end knowing how to play out the or "Pilot" the idea's is most important. 

Moiraine

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 01:53:50 am »
Thank you for the responses. I've updated the deck with some of the suggestions.