deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Standard burn  (Read 464 times)

lysontiese

• Decks
[Standard] Standard burn
« on: July 07, 2015, 04:36:08 pm »

jdshifflett

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Standard burn
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 09:00:23 pm »
I would drop Wild Slash as you're never going to trigger the Ferocious ability on it which in my opinion is the only reason it's even an uncommon. There are much better 2 drops that deal 2 or more damage. Impact Tremors is a fun little enchant you can combo with Dragon Fodder or Hordeling Outburst (if you choose to add that in) I also really like Lightning Berserker. It does a TON of early game work from cheap. I've pinged an opponent down 6 health in the 3 turns off a really poor mana heavy draw. Another card I'd examine is Eidolon of Great Revel. If I was playing against you I'm wiping that off the board ASAP. And as you've only got 2 it feels like wasted space. Perhaps a sideboard card for when you know for sure you're opponent has no removal then come in 2nd game swinging with it. Just my two cents. I really like what you're running from the set though. Should work out well. 

damester

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Standard burn
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 12:41:50 am »
I would take out the eidolons unless your going to run 4, maybe instead try running Outpost Siege for the khans ability, and maybe a better choice for wild slash would be magma jet because the scry would help alot