deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] American Deflect Looking for advice.  (Read 265 times)

Happy

• Decks
[Modern] American Deflect Looking for advice.
« on: July 28, 2015, 09:19:58 am »
American Deflect

Oh why hello there! Glad you came to check out my deck. The purpose of this deck is to be toxic as fuck. I mean taking everything they have to offer and shooting it back at them like your hot jizz on their mother's face.  Throw in some control and other fun stuff and WOOO BABY they better stop because their mother can only take so much. Oh you doubled damage and used a stuffy doll? GUESS WHAT BITCH TAKE IT TO THE FACE DOUBLED AGAIN. Oh you attacked me? I'm going to direct it at myself with Reckoner and double it then double it again back at you. Oh you got an Emrakul? lets double that and you lose 30 bitch. Eat shit and die cunt. Remember, this deck is only as good as how toxic you play it. If you're a nice MTG player don't play this deck. It's not meant for you. It's meant for all the people who understand what a fucking cunt you are and want to return it to you in kind.

I'd appreciate it if you could give me some advice on this deck. This is my first rough list so have at her.