deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Modern Bant control  (Read 402 times)

Reaper66

• Decks
Modern Bant control
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:54:54 am »
Looking for constructive criticism on this deck, if you guys would kindly give it a look and tell me how you would have gone about it and whether or not it seems solid. I am also specifically looking for advice on the tron/merfolk/combo matchups as sideboarding needs work. aside from 2 sphinx's rev and 3 Supreme Verdict I have the rest of the main and side, but I only have half of the manabase, so if anyone could suggest a mana base without fetches and shocks, perhaps more temples and the tri lands from tarkir?
Also, is the black splash necessary or can it be cut to make the deck leaner? what would you think the deck needs colour wise? I am aware it needs card draw. kiora or Jace AoT would fit. The black splash and sources can also be removed. Trying to keep it budget friendly so no fetches, snappies or cryptics.

What do you guys think?

http://deckstats.net/decks/1956/290287-bant-big-mana-control?saved=1&lng=en