deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Newbie need help: Buff Decks  (Read 697 times)

Fallender

• Decks
Newbie need help: Buff Decks
« on: August 05, 2015, 10:43:19 am »
So I looking for a Deck which has one sort of creatures which buffs each other.
To explain what Deck I mean:
I think about an Elv Deck, with following sort of elves:

Elv: low cost 1/1 Buffs all elves +1/+1
Elv: low cost 1/1 tap to get life as elves in game.
Elv: low cost */* get +1/+1 for each elv in game.

They do not need to be elves, I prefer play white so Angel or anything else would be fine.

How do you call this kind of decks?
Thank you for your help!

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
Re: Newbie need help: Buff Decks
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 08:11:32 pm »
Format, Colors, etc?
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Newbie need help: Buff Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 06:42:02 am »
If you like angels I recommend playing a deck using Seraph of the masses. It's a 7- mana cost mono white creature that gains +1/+1 for each creature that you control. If you are using any type of token deck (preferably with soldier and knight tokens) then you could have a serious powerhouse on the field. Also i'm not sure what colors you want to play. Though most angels are white there are multiple other styles of decks that use creatures such as this. For example, you could always use creatures like selfless cather who sacrifices himself to give everyone extra power. If you don't focus on the creatures with the effect then you could also use enchantments such as wreath of geists that give the equipped creature +X/+X for each creature card in your graveyard. Just food for thought, as long as you know the mechanic gathering the cards will be a lot easier.