deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Eldrazi Horde  (Read 593 times)

jaredg

• Decks
[Standard] Eldrazi Horde
« on: October 04, 2015, 04:09:04 am »
Eldrazi Horde

Tryin make some serious eldrazi threats here, any helpful suggestions are welcome

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Eldrazi Horde
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:42:47 am »
Well I recently bought a couple booster boxes so thankfully I know a lot of the cards in this deck. You have the right idea with the eldrazi but I feel that you could capitalize greater if you incorporated some black into this deck. One thing i've noticed is that the Eldrazi come in all colors except white, but each color has it's own focus. Black is for that limitless destruction and disruption, Blue is for the deck and hand play, Red is burn and serious damage, and Green is for that growth factor and heavy hitters along with the mana ramp. If you want to look at it another way just look at the Ravnica guilds; Dimir, Rakdos, and Golgari. For a dedicated eldrazi deck these are the color schemes that they seem to work best along with. Your theme is good but I feel that making the deck any more than two colors defeats the purpose of colorless creatures and spells. If three colors is a must then you should try either: Grixis (B/U/R), Jund (R/B/G), Sultai (B/G/U). Having black as a primary color in a tri-color deck gives the eldrazi a more straight forward destructive approach. But aside from that well done on this for the first time. If you still wish to keep the color combo then try adding green spells that let you drop multiple lands in one turn, red sorceries and enchantments that deal damage to your opponent's creatures, and blue spells that keep you floating above your enemies and that are constantly disrupting their plays.

jaredg

• Decks
Re: Eldrazi Horde - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 06:47:34 am »
Alright thank you

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Eldrazi Horde
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 06:48:42 am »
No problem.