deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] BFZ Enchantments  (Read 593 times)

zanhammer644

• Alright. Who wants some?
  • Decks
[Standard] BFZ Enchantments
« on: October 05, 2015, 04:07:27 pm »
BFZ Enchantments

An attempt at the G/W Enchantment deck from PT Origins but with a BFZ flava
Looking for suggestions for the deck

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] BFZ Enchantments
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 08:27:42 am »
     Personally I would recommend adding some more creatures to this deck. Lotus-eye mystics, auramancer and blessed spirits would all be worth adding to this deck because they give it strength and allow for the reuse of certain enchantments that are in your grave. It's a good way to set up behind the back plays, and that's saying something for a Bant deck.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 03:45:26 pm »
Moto has the idea, blessed spirits for starters, I will toss out suggestions.. echoes of the kin tree ? helm of the gods? myth realized?
from beyond  ?  Elemental bond, draw power when the angels come? Fruit of the first tree? more draw power ?
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 08:40:58 am »
     All things aside the USE of enchantments would really be the mechanic of the deck, but it's the GOAL of the deck that you want to work towards as you play. For instance; anyone can build a Mono-Black zombie deck, but it differs between decks whether you want it to be a zombie-mill, discard, token, or aggro deck (or anything you can think of for that matter). I recommend creatures to the deck because even though not that many people have decks prepped for enchantment hate it still leaves you open as far as damage and frontal assaults go. Maybe even focusing on enchantment AURAS using creatures like graceblade artisan and then playing ordeal of nylea for land drops (to combo with landfall) or ordeal of heliod (to go with angelic accord). Just some ideas for you to consider.