deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Eldrazi swarm ( Your opinions is much appreciated!!)  (Read 686 times)

Dvsmaster

• Decks
Eldrazi swarm ( Your opinions is much appreciated!!)
« on: October 12, 2015, 03:04:14 am »
Hello

I made a deck using the cards i got from the Ultimate Sacrifice event deck and some other spare cards which has a sacrifice eldrazi theme. It has some combos with zulaport cutthroat and rot shambler as well as grim haruspex to get card advantage AND damage. Plus some big cards for a good end game. I could use some thoughts on how to make it better although i would really like to keep the eldrazi sacrifice theme if possible

http://deckstats.net/decks/24107/338469-eldrazi-swarm-cricisms-welcome/en

thanks!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 03:48:08 am by Dvsmaster »

Dvsmaster

• Decks
Re: Eldrazi swarm ( Your opinions is much appreciated!!)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 12:03:49 am »
oh and by the way, if there is any other cards that can buff eldrazi would be cool too

KingIsRey

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 04:15:02 pm »
You can try Ghostfire Blade. Its essentially a better Bonesplitter for colorless creatures.

Dvsmaster

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 09:19:21 pm »
thats a pretty cool card. will definitly take a look at it. Do you know of any cards that are similar to zulaport or has effects that affect all opponents when something dies?
thanks!!

XxVincentVxX

• Me Mow :3
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 10:10:57 pm »
I think this deck is really cool, I've always liked the sacrifice decks they have always caught my eye.
I think you have a lot of sac engines, I haven't seen it in play but I feel like you might have to many
sac effects and not enough creatures or token creation. But like I said I haven't seen it play but it does
look good.

I'd maybe put a Dictate of Erebos or even a Whip of Erebos to get a saced creature back in the game if
need be that would really get people lol.
"If every Porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!"

Dvsmaster

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2015, 10:39:33 pm »
Perfect!! i was looking for something like dictate of erabos but i didn't find what i was looking for. thank you!

as for the sac outlets,i see your point. Ill take out 1-2 of the smothering abominations and the minion reflector for sure.

I was thinking about adding more tokens so i got carrier thralls into the deck which was the closest thing i can find to blisterpod. Looking back on some of these changes it looks alot better to me.

Lastly, the end game creatures, specifically ulamog. While i think its an amazing card, it doesn't really fit well into the deck since its more of a mill or disruption card and doesnt really fit the theme. Can you suggest some Big game card that can be eldrazi but something that rewards sacrifice? Its not that i really need a theme to this deck but i feel there are better alternatives

XxVincentVxX

• Me Mow :3
  • Decks
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2015, 10:48:13 pm »
Desolation Twin would be a pretty nice end game card to replace Ulamog. Also you might want to think
about some Undead Servent cards and maybe even 1 or 2 of Graveblade Marauder maaaaaybe. But other
than that I can't think of anything else that might possible fit this deck as of now.
"If every Porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have Hot Dogs!!"