deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] First ever deck  (Read 380 times)

Nario

• Decks
[Casual] First ever deck
« on: November 25, 2015, 02:08:10 am »
First ever deck

Using what I got from a deck builders tool kit. Never created a deck before. Just got back into mtg since I played in 1997. I was say the focus is creature growth and sustainability maybe. 

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] First ever deck
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 08:03:47 am »
It appears to be a pretty straight forward deck as far as designs go. If you go onto magic the gathering's main website and look up the RETURN TO RAVNICA block and their green and white cards then i feel that your deck would be more mid-ranged (flexible in both aggressive plays and control type maneuvers). Also there is a guild known as Selesnya Conclave that uses a mechanic called populate. This strategy makes copies of creature tokens, so say if you play your phytohydra and then activate the effect of minion reflector, then you'll have two hydras on the field (temporarily). The trick is to play cards such as your rootborn defenses, that way you can populate the phytohydra "token-copy" you just made and create a token that will stay permanently. This would be a good way to place emphasis on some of the creatures of this deck. Just an idea that i thought you might want to consider trying out.