deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [EDH / Commander] "You wont have a deck very soon" - Phenax Mill Commander Deck  (Read 525 times)

CommanderFlo

• Decks
Click here for the spoiler:
I decleared every card's wellbeing as a small comment, why i choose this card, and not another.

Click here for the Deckspoiler:
http://deckstats.net/decks/52505/368895--you-don-t-have-a-deck-mill-de

Phenax, God of Diception - the best millcommander ever.
This deck, does under his command, what it can do best. Mill your enemy. With every card situational, it does this fast or slow, but in a multyplayer game I guarantee, Consumin Aberation does her job all the best. Not even as a attacker, but as defender with its special power, cause it mills everyone of your enemy. I highly recommand that you play the Aberation with Strionic Resonater, because of Aberations passivly ability. She will get even bigger. Every card does their work extremly good.

Play Ulamog, ceasless hunger as your maximized Ultimate and with Conjurer's Closet, he comes more offen, takes more cards from the field you dont like AND if he can attack, he mills your enemy for 20 cards.

Try it. Look over it. I would be glad, for your thoughts and comments.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
The limitation with Phenax is that it will only mill a target player, not all of your opponents
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

CommanderFlo

• Decks
I know that, but imagin, how hard a consuming aberation will your opponent will be hitted and you can do near everything after you took 1 out, to all of the others^^