deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Part the Ulamog- Help me out!!  (Read 714 times)

jhay240

• Decks
[Standard] Part the Ulamog- Help me out!!
« on: November 27, 2015, 06:51:24 pm »
Part the Ulamog Twins

I'm trying to make a cheap-ish standard deck that will compete at fnm. I think something like this is my best bet. Help me out with any suggestions!

jomuel

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Part the Ulamog- Help me out!!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 07:02:53 pm »
maybe you can change the part the waterveil for conduit of ruin, belive me i use that card in modern and runs pretty well

jomuel

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 07:03:56 pm »
other thing is 4 ulamogs are to much , maybe 2 and two hedron archive

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 09:59:37 am »
I'm going to offer some suggestions that are gonna really help this deck out but it probably won't look the same way as when it was first conceived. Firstly you're gonna need more eldrazi that actually contribute to the whole of the deck. Creatures can make other creatures that can be sacrificed to make more mana. You're playing G/U so you should be playing cards like retreat to kazandu, sylvan scrying, swell of growth, seek the horizon, more of those hedron archives, and the other colorless creatures that have the devour effect. Bane of bala ged, desolation twins, endless one, titan's presence, benthic infiltrator, eldrazi skyspawner, dispel, mist intruder and incubator drone and other blue (and even green creatures and spells that contribute to the deck). Think of it this way; If you were part of the Simic guild what kinds of spells and creatures would you use? Most likely creatures that grow fast and spells that help them grow even larger while still holding a tactical advantage over the enemy.