deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Planeswalker kiora  (Read 2642 times)

Nique

• Decks
Planeswalker kiora
« on: January 26, 2016, 05:23:14 am »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Planeswalker kiora
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 05:49:49 am »
     IT looks good so far. If you add some cards that have a LANDFALL ability or cars that work with the number of lands that you have you may get more use out of Kiora's 2nd effect. Also if you're trying to build up for her ultimate then you're going to need some recursion cards (in case she gets destroyed) like reclaim and some solid LOW DROP defensive creatures and spells that keep other creatures from dealing damage. Just some ideas that might help you.

Nique

• Decks
Re: Planeswalker kiora - Comments
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 07:57:49 am »
Thanks man ill look into it. The main bases is to simply survive long enough to drop bigger creatures. if i ultimate kiora its just a plus.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 08:27:06 am »
     I gotcha man. I've got my own Kiora deck that's Bant and focuses on the allies. It mostly uses removal tactics and bounce/ cancel effects but once she ultis' you're dealing with octopuses all over the place.

Nique

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 07:39:15 am »
or for me because i only have the crashing wave i get a 9/9 kraken at my endstep. soooo either way i think the main things are small draw trigger that i need, for sphinixs tutelage

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 07:41:41 am »
     Sounds like retreat to coralhelm would be right up your ally. Adding merfolk that let you draw when they deal damage would also be good for you as well.

Nique

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2016, 04:57:51 am »
That could be likely you could make the deck and show me what you think i should do.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2016, 07:22:35 am »
http://deckstats.net/decks/24826/359044-water-works

This is my Kiora deck that I currently have at the moment. It hasn't been shaped up too much with the new cards that I received but it is a functioning deck. You can use this as an idea for your Kiora deck and maybe it'll give you some inspiration.

Nique

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 06:03:14 pm »
it looks useful i havent gotten around to changing the new cards in or out so that might help

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 08:04:07 am »
   I definitely need to get around to making all of my decks. I noticed that if I create my decks only using the blocks that they come from I can make more creative and functional decks.