deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Goblin Aggro  (Read 377 times)

ColdSuicyde

• Decks
[Standard] Goblin Aggro
« on: February 09, 2016, 02:14:15 pm »
Goblin Aggro

Strong option for budget players. Able to win by surprise. I put in the Chandra to try her out. With the Subterranean Scout, Chandra can flip fairly easy. If she works out, I might add one more of her. If she doesn't work, I plan to switch her for Abbot of Keral Keep. ANY SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE, DON'T HESITATE TO LET ME KNOW.

deaddman9

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Goblin Aggro
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 04:59:30 pm »
I would suggest taking out the chandras and putting in hordeling outburst instead. Also, I would omit the pyromancers goggles in lieu of 2 more lands. By the time you have enough mana to play the pyro goggles you will have likely played most of your hand, at which point they only become useful if you draw an instant or sorcery (as the +1 mana will give you 6 total, which only helps if you have 2+ cards to play). As far as the addition of the 2 lands -- I would run 22 at a minimum, or else getting out the goblin dark-dwellers may never happen.

I think this would be a great budget aggro deck, and plus, everyone knows that goblins are awesome!