deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Jeskai MILL!!!!!!  (Read 645 times)

Jwright

• Brewers Unite!
  • Decks
[Standard] Jeskai MILL!!!!!!
« on: February 12, 2016, 06:18:03 pm »
Jeskai MILL!!!!!!

Shananogins with milling to death!!! Loosk like fun let me know what you think and what may be able to make it better

kylecaraway

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Jeskai MILL!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 06:38:24 pm »
this really isn't a mill deck your not relying on  putting top cards of the deck into graveyards to win but with that said i still think you got a nice deck here. your mill card is a very good counter for many aggro decks you might want to change a few things but that also depends on the meta in your area. it looks for the most part you'll be relying on mainly the aggro section of jeskai or i mean that's the most consistent style in your deck besides drawing card. with that said you might want to throw in some more ways of getting mana distribution that doesn't hurt you cause of how little creatures you have and an atarka aggro deck with take advantage of that. i do realize that you have a lot of draw cards too get everything you need but you have nothing really to protect your early game considering a fiery impulse can wipe all of your creatures and lets not forget about roast and rending volley also being very strong against this deck. i also use a card called draconic roar that does 3 damage to creature and if you reveal a dragon card it does three damage to you as well so i think you need some dispels in there as well. remember that your draw cards still aren't guaranteed to get you the cards you need as well. hope this helps you if not then just yell at me lol.