deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] [Naya] Ramp Landfall (Midrange)  (Read 579 times)

Bane2k4

• Decks
[Modern] [Naya] Ramp Landfall (Midrange)
« on: February 13, 2016, 01:40:19 am »
[Naya] Ramp Landfall (Midrange)

Working on a modern variant of the Ramp Landfall deck for when fetch lands rotate out - will still run a standard variant as a primary deck at FNMs and such, but the fetches are a lot of fun, and I'm playing a lot more modern (casual and once-monthly FNM) so thought I'd see if I can make it work for that format!

Additions thanks to the format change are: Courser of Kruphix because they're godly in this type of deck (the type of deck where Courser is a better accelerator than Bob); good old Lightning Bolt; Rampaging Baloths step in for Oran-Rief Hydra; Chandra, Flamecaller becomes Chandra Nalaar; The land base is tweaked to accommodate shock lands; the sideboard sees Lightning Helix and Pulse of Murasa to side against aggro, and Path to Exile, Wild Nacatl, and Gaea's Revenge to side against control.

Let me know what you think! I'm still relatively new to modern, so I'm probably missing some really strong cards.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 01:52:25 am by Bane2k4 »