deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: GW Casual Decklist - Suggestions?  (Read 27227 times)

OceanSky

• A casual MTG player
  • Decks
Re: Mid-Range GW - Comments
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2016, 07:01:38 pm »
BTW what is the largest number of posts there have ever been in a forum thread? Because this is going on over 100!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: GW Casual Decklist - Suggestions?
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2016, 10:56:32 am »
    That I'm not sure of. I've checked to see if anyone set a record for that but everything seems to be facebook and/or twitter related. Also Stuffy doll is a good choice regardless of how strong it is. As long as you an keep dealing damage to it, use it as a blocker and keep it from being exiled then it's a great card to have.

OceanSky

• A casual MTG player
  • Decks
Re: GW Artifact - Comments
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2016, 02:28:28 am »
Any suggestions for the deck? I would consider it a "new" deck, because it's so different from any previous versions. New focus on artifacts and counters, and incidentally, all cards except for 2-drop creatures are one-ofs. But, i find decks with one-ofs to be kinda fun and unpredictable. I think i can now correctly call this a midrange deck.

OceanSky

• A casual MTG player
  • Decks
Re: GW Artifact - Comments
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2016, 02:31:52 am »
There are all sorts of threats. Milling with altar of dementia, overkill with grimoire of the dead, ping with viridian longbow, sudden death with quietus spike. And i have decent anti-enchantment and anti-artifact with aura shards. Also decent draw with token generation and skull clamp. A little bit of everything!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: GW Casual Decklist - Suggestions?
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2016, 08:02:29 am »
   The little bit of everything is important as far as strategy goes. But just remember, your deck needs a CORE in order for it to be stable and functional as well.