deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Prowess Deck  (Read 881 times)

Etish

• Decks
[Standard] Prowess Deck
« on: April 28, 2016, 06:43:01 pm »
Prowess Deck

Currently using this and most of the time i get 6-7 turn game, and once in a while a 5 turn game.

GT

• !Bang!
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Prowess Deck
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 08:15:21 pm »
Buenas bro,
El deck es bien agresivo, pero se queda sin gasolina en un momento, probe un par de manos y es un poco delicado con las creaturas, por eso esto son los cambios que yo personalmente haria para que fuera mas control y creeme que se pone agresivo :)

Good bro,
The deck is very aggressive, but runs out of gas at a time, tried a pair of hands and a bit picky creatures, why are changes that I personally would do to make it more control and trust me it gets aggressive :)

exchange
2 Woodland Stream      2 Yavimaya Coast
2 Highland Lake           2 Shivan Reef
4 Atarka's Command    4 Thing in the ice
4 Titanic Growth           4 Titan's Strength

saludos,

Etish

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 10:02:16 pm »
That is really a good idea.  I just did not thought of thing in the ice as i have 2 standard decks that uses them already. So it skip out of my mind.  For the land it is kind of a budget thing, that is why i pick those lands.  But will deffinitly replace them.

GT

• !Bang!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 11:23:05 pm »
 :D

jejeje hasta a mi me dieron ganas de armarlo para ver como se mueve, aunque creo que le metería un dispel o algun counter de mana cost bajo jejejeje saludos agrégame para ver si en el futuro nos ayudamos en los deck

hehehe up my arm it made me want to see how it moves, although I think he'd get one dispel or counter some of mana cost under jejejeje greetings add me to see if in the future help us on the deck

Etish

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 12:00:03 am »
I am on my way to get the replacements. I will let you know.