deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Goblins  (Read 1290 times)

hotrodscott

• Decks
[Standard] Goblins
« on: May 01, 2016, 07:59:54 am »
Goblins

Played about 6 games so far, so still tweaking, but it's fun!!

ushiikun

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Goblins
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 09:09:46 pm »
You only have 4 spells that kick  off Zada. Maybe swap you enchantment for a sorcery/instant or perhaps swap out Zada.

hotrodscott

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Goblins
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 01:12:52 am »
Ya, Thanks.   I'm definitely in-between now and need to lean more towards instants or take Zada out.  I didn't realize that enchantments didn't work (in the 15 or so games now, I've never actually gotten Zada on the board in time to pump... tried it with 3 or 4 copies of him, but then kept flooding with him early) Easy swap for Titan's Strength.    With the buffs i had designed for him and the enchantments, the whackers/freerunners have been winning pretty consistently in turn 4.

I'm on the fence with that guy, he might not be fast enough for what goblins try to do. I  want to play some more with it and see.  I'll add the instants and see. If he's still slow, I may pull him out and run some more enchantments or equipment (Stoneforge Masterwork)or burn.

Thanks!

hotrodscott

• Decks
Re: Goblins - Comments
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 06:43:34 pm »
update:  Added 4x brute strength, 4x titan's strength, took out the main board fiery impulse and senseless rage and it's working pretty well. 

Dimarius

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2016, 08:37:41 am »
Without  Goblin Piledriver gonna be so cheap

hotrodscott

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2016, 06:56:59 am »
Ya, he's been a huge help and a lot of times is swinging for over 10 around turn 4-5 if you drop a couple of Dragon Fodders.  I guess if you want to go ultra-budget, you could go with more Stoneforge Masterworks and some more 1-drops to pump it to get a similar effect.   He's attracts a lot of attention from removal, etc. which can be good in a super-fast deck like this because they're more worried about him and don't get their own board going and let you drop in a bunch of tokens and then bushwack them in for a bunch of damage. this deck has a lot of ways to hurt them.  I haven't kept track, but i've played over 20 matches now, and I'm definitely winning way more than losing. Not sure it would be as competitive w/o the piledrivers.