deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] The Funeral Deck  (Read 367 times)

theillusionary

• Decks
[Modern] The Funeral Deck
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:47:12 pm »
The Funeral Deck

This is not your normal eater deck. It has a few nasty surprises. It does have your standard Archive Traps to catch those who would dare go searching their libraries as well as Phenax and Jace, along with some Mind Funderals and Mind Grinds. But I have also added a combo I came up with while searching card draw to go with Jace's Erasure. I found Psychic Possession and Forced Fruition. Nasty enough combo. They'll cast something. Draw 7, I'll draw 7, they'll ditch 7. Well...Let's pop the strionic on Forced Fruition when they cast the spell! now they draw 14, I Draw 14, they ditch 14! I know. I am evil. lol. Also give strionic a whirl on Panoptic while you have Mind funeral on it. Extra nasty. Please comment. Let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:12:17 pm by theillusionary »
And now for something completely different.

theillusionary

• Decks
Re: [Modern] The Funeral Deck
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 10:13:23 pm »
So after talking with a friend we determined that Phenax, God of Deception was just icing and I will be taking it out. Fortunately he has possibly both of the Forced Fruitions I need and is willing to trade me one of them for the Phenax and will sell the other for $5. Sounds good to me. Now I am trying to acquire 2 Ravenous Traps and will be going to Three Suns Unlimited to hunt around their Uncommons to find them today or tomorrow. decided to also drop tormod's crypts. 2 ravenous traps should be enough to keep elixirs at bay. deck down to 64. What do you guys/gals think?
And now for something completely different.