deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Sultai Walkers  (Read 839 times)

Kammerack

• Decks
Sultai Walkers
« on: September 16, 2014, 03:00:56 pm »

Motown

• Decks
Re: Sultai Walkers
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 05:38:50 am »
You have a slightly high mana curve. I might suggest going to 25-26 land so you can cast the villianous Wealth a decent amount. with  taigams scheming, i think empty the pits would be a better win-con for you as well instead of trying to recycle your graveyard.

wizardjohn

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 05:54:52 am »
Cranial Archive is a sideboard option maybe i think in longer control mirror. i dont think you need it mainboard. also you have almost no reason to play the taigan's scheming since u have no delve cards. I tink your deck is very susceptible to most of the Abzan midrange decks. Im pretty sure youre deck will just be wrecked by fleecemane lion, brimaz, master of feasts. though it isnt easy to handle those threats anyway

your sideboard and some card choices look like youre torn between trying to be midrange control, or just a stompy midrange deck. In general I find any deck trying to do too many things will fail at all things

Motown

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 03:28:56 pm »
Your deck also seems very fragile to aggro.  Not knowing what your budget is, I might look into some high toughness creatures such as Sylvan Caratid (1G, 0/3 hexproof creature that can be tapped for one mana of any color), Omenspeaker (1U, 1/3 scry 2 when it enters the battlefield). I also think that you don't need  cranial Archive in the main. It could be better off in the Sideboard. Sulita didn't really get any good boardsweepers, so maybe give Extinguish All Hope (4BB Sorcery, Destroy all non-enchantment creatures) a try, although it won't kill Master of the Feasts. I don't really see the reason for Nissa other than her ability to make 4/4's.

Arcum_Dagsson

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 04:14:17 pm »
I'm no pro at making decks, but I'd recommend finding a solution to your distinct lack of creatures, it tends to help if you can at least defend yourself, and I don't think the villainous wealth will pull you through, because you'll either cast it early before they can beat you down, but wont be able to get a great result from it, or you'll try to play it late game by which point it's already too late.