deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Anyone have ideas on how to ramp Jeskai?  (Read 907 times)

SirBarnick

• Decks
Anyone have ideas on how to ramp Jeskai?
« on: October 20, 2014, 08:05:46 pm »
A friend of mine had some good ideas about playing Narset, Enlightened Master in standard, but the problem I'm seeing is that it takes too long to get her into play.  She's a 6 drop in colors that traditionally don't have ramp.

Any have ideas on how to ramp in Jeskai colors, or somehow cheat her into play before you have the required 6 mana?

Waldkind

• Decks
Re: Anyone have ideas on how to ramp Jeskai?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 02:27:44 pm »
Generator Servant can give you mana, Nykthos in a combination with some aura's like chained to the rock.
Springleaf Drum for secure mana, don't get any banner's, they are not good.

So my best tip would be Nykthos, with a lot of whie aura's that control your opponent, also synergizes with Narset.

kde668

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 03:15:09 pm »
you could even put in rattleclaw mystic for its morph ability and it can tap for red or blue mana

SirBarnick

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 12:02:04 am »
Thanks for the tips.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 07:23:03 pm »
Another option is playing Temur with a splash of white. If Narset is your only 'white' spell, producing one white mana shouldn't be to hard with Sylvan Caryatid, Flooded Strand, and Windswept Heath (mix in one or two plains of course).

The strongest problem with trying to ramp into Narset, Enlightened Master is that effective ramp is either green or creature based, each not conducive to running Narset to begin with. A better option would be to run a Control Burn deck, with Narset as your win Condition.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
http://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx