deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Red/White Aggro  (Read 852 times)

drmndrew82

• Decks
[Standard] Red/White Aggro
« on: January 26, 2015, 07:05:01 am »
Red/White Aggro

This is a very aggressive deck with token, prowess, and heroic triggers fueling the attack. Besides Goblin Rabblemaster and Monastery Mentor, the deck is pretty affordable. Please post any recommendations you have. This deck is a work in progress. Thank you. 

tastek

• noob player - restarted to play with KTK
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Red/White Aggro
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 04:44:00 pm »
I'm here because in a few days I will start to test t2, and for now I have to choose between builr RW aggro/token or Mardu token.
I'd like to discuss with you the shell!

I'm focused, for my style of play, on the token engine and giuve value to this token.

then the shell favorite at the moment is this:
4 Monastery Swiftspear
4 Seeker of the Way
4 Goblin Rabblemaster
4 Monastery Mentor

4 Defiant Strike / or 4 gods willing
4 Hordeling Outburst
4 Lightning Strike
3 Stoke the Flames
3 Tormenting Voice
2 Valorous Stance
2 collateral damage
2 Wild Slash

lands:
4 Battlefield Forge
6 Mountain
5 Plains
4 Temple of Triumph
4 Wind-Scarred Crag

Maybeboard:
1/2x of Purphoros, God of the Forge + 1/2x outpost siege (the interraction that this two card make with all our token is amazing...but i don't know what to remove from the maindeck)
2x chandra + 1x stoke the flames and take out tormenting voice. in aggro card advantage is good =).

what you think about this?

tastek

• noob player - restarted to play with KTK
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Red/White Aggro
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 05:01:23 pm »
UPDATE:
i've tested the deck vs. DimirControl that added from FRF: silumgar, ugin and crux of fate
obviously silumgar is a stop for rw aggro, what's the best side option for you?

vs. RG monster (i see only shaman of the great hunt and yasova from FRF, maybe added other) the matchup is good.

tomorrow first t2 amatorial REL tournament @ my local shop, i post here the matchup result ^_^