deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Jeskai  (Read 669 times)

Thurdoen

• Decks
[Standard] Jeskai
« on: January 26, 2015, 05:07:26 pm »
Jeskai

Jeskai Infinite Combo with lifelink and burn, also able to go wide and hit hard.

Thurdoen

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Jeskai
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 05:08:14 pm »
FNM — Jan. 23, 2015 Edit Delete

First time playing this deck for FNM on 1/23. 3-0

Game 1 was against some type of Mardu, forgot to ask he was pretty upset. Went 2-0. I had Seeker, Mentor, and Ascendancy already on the board, topped deck 2 Stokes, a Strike, which got me Helix and I already had Purse out. Second game I had Mentor, Soulfire and Ascendancy out and a bunch of burn in hand. It was ugly.

Game 2 was against B/U Control. Went 2-1. Game 2 he had Ugin and he stalled me enough where I couldn't get an answer out. Was able to combo on game 1 and 3.

Game 3 was against Abzan Whip. Went 2-0. Both games where over by turn 6, was able to get the combo out both times.

Played a side game against a G/B Constellation and went 2-1. Game 1 I was able to swing in for the win with Mentor, Hammer, and Ascendancy out with 2 Purse's, 1 Gods Willing, 1 Stoke and 1 Wild Slash in hand on turn 7. Game 2 he was able to have an answer for everything I put out and got out 2 Doomwakes. Game 3, I was able to Cruise into the combo.

Thurdoen

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 08:09:45 am »
Second FNM 1/30 Went 2-1

Game 1 was against some type of BW Lifegain deck with a novice player. Went 2-0, 1st game was over on turn 6 with Jeskai Ascendancy, Monastery Mentor, and Hammer of Purphoros with both Wild Strike's and a Lightning Strike to finish the game. 2nd game combo'ed out on turn 5.

Game 2 was against a strong UB deck with a experienced player. Went 2-0, 1st game I was able to get Hammer out and sack a few lands to swing in. Game 2, I was able to get out Mentor and use burn to get the win.

Game 3 was against a Sultai Control deck with an experienced player. Game 1 was a close game, we were both on 2 life and I needed to top deck a burn as he was tapped out. Unfortunately it was a land. Game 2 was over before it got started. Opening hand was 2 scry land, Lightning Strike, Wild Slash, Rabblemaster, and 2 Mentor's. So it looked real good, but then I drew 8 more lands and he had counters, once we both saw what was going on we just had a lot of fun playing off his deck.

Played a few side games.

Side game 1 was against BW Enchantment against a good player. Went 2-1

Side game 2 was against another UB Control. Went 2-0

Side game 3 was against Mid Range Mardu. Went 2-0

Side Game 4 was against Jeskai Tokens. Went 2-1

Side Game 5 was against Sultai Control. Went 2-1
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:36:38 pm by Thurdoen »

Thurdoen

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 07:56:05 am »
Third FNM 2/6 Went 2-1

Game 1 was against a Temur deck with a novice player. Went 2-0
Both games were over by turn 6. First game I had Soulfire and Seeker out and just played burn to gain life as it was doing damage and triggered Seeker and just made an easier win. Game 2 got out 2 Ascendancy's and combo'ed out with Mentor.

Game 2 was against R/W Heroic with a good player. Went 2-0.
Game 1 used the burn to kill anything he got out, and then had Soulfire and Rabblemaster for the win. Game 2 had Seeker and burn for his creatures.

Game 3 was against a R/W/g Heroic with a well experience player. Went 0-2.
Both games were over before it started. He had the nut draw each game. Game 1 he started with Favored Hoplite, then delved Become Immense, with Temur Battle Rage. As I was stuck on 2 land. Game 2 he had the same draw. He even said it was insane how the games went.

No side games tonight.

Thurdoen

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 07:56:31 am »
----------Fourth FNM 2/13 Went 3-0----------

Game 1 was against a Mardu Creature deck with a novice player. 2-0.Game 1 I combo'ed out on turn 5. Game 2 Mentor shined and won the game.

Game 2 was against a Aggro Mono White with a good player. Went 2-1.Game 1 I was stuck on 2 mana and he swung and killed me quick. Game 2 Rabblemaster won the game for me. Game 3 was mana flooded but had enough burn till I got out Hammer and Golem's took over.

Game 3 was against some type of Mardu Creature deck with an experienced player. Went 2-0.Game 1 Hammer and Rabblemaster won it. Game 2 Combo'ed out on turn 4.

No side games.