deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Questions marks showing where $$ values were.....  (Read 825 times)

getbent

• My play group doesn't use Sol Ring...just sayin
  • Decks
Questions marks showing where $$ values were.....
« on: February 22, 2015, 02:54:34 pm »
Forgive me, as I am a new user, but all of the card prices have disappeared, and now I only see question marks.  Can someone tell me why.  Thanks!

getbent

• My play group doesn't use Sol Ring...just sayin
  • Decks
Re: Questions marks showing where $$ values were.....
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 11:42:58 am »
Good news, no more question marks....bad news, my Wrath of God is supposedly worth 65 dollars (not alpha/beta).

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 12:18:38 pm »
There were some technical problems with our source for the USD prices, sorry about that! But as you already mentioned this should all be back to normal again now.

About the Wrath of God: It looks like this is because the price that we display is the average price of the card across all sets. Normally this is a good estimate for the real price, but in the case of Wrath of God it looks like there are quite a few old versions for sale for hundreds of dollars, which skews that average price. I will have a look if we can find a better solution for cases like these.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2015, 04:29:36 pm »
I have now also added a fix for the Wrath of God issue - cases like this should get resolved over the next few days, as our price database is updated.