deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: black-blu mill  (Read 1101 times)

ironwarrior

• Decks
black-blu mill
« on: February 27, 2015, 12:57:54 am »
hi all... i need some help whit my deck...can someone help me whit a competitive built for black-blue mill deck?

this is the deck list
4 Hedron Crab
2 Jace, Memory Adept
3 Mindshrieker
4 Jace's Phantasm
3 Guard Gomazoa
3 Fog Bank
3 Riddlekeeper
3 Traumatize
2 Archive Trap
2 Curse of the Bloody Tome
1 Memory Erosion
3 Memory Sluice
3 Glimpse the Unthinkable
3 Mind Funeral
11 Island
3 Ghost Quarter
4 Drowned Catacomb
3 Darkslick Shores

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: black-blu mill
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2015, 01:07:42 am »
Tormods crypt would be a decent place to start, otherwise they simply sb in Elixir of Immortality and the game us pretty much over for you.
This space for rent.

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 09:42:58 pm »
 ???

Elan Morin Tedronai

• Modern Tribal Combinations!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 11:07:10 pm »
Seriously, ironwarrior, I looked at your decks and the only deck that I can stomach out is your wolf-werewolf deck. I noticed all your decks are utterly expensive, you are overusing expensive lands cards such as Ancient Ziggurat, Cavern of Souls and I noticed 3 bumming goblin decks, which have Krenko, Mob Boss on all of them and are not that significant and notable at all. FYI for all your decks price combined I made thrice as many decks. I even doubt whether you have any of the cards especially the Ziggurats and the Cavern and the 2 Legendary Sliver Hivelord without question. And for this mill-antigaming: NO COMMENT

ironwarrior

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2015, 12:58:06 pm »
painbraker i just have some deck for play magic...for sure i dont have time for make tournament or something of realy serious...principaly i play for fun...if u see lot of cavern of soul or ancient zigurat is because i see it is a good card...if i have 2 deck whic comprend the same card, i move that card from one deck to the other one if i need...if i want make 2 or 3 of my deck that have this card...i buy only one set...any way...i think if i make the same deck buying booster pack i spend so much that buy every single card...
(sorry for my bad english)

Matith-Yah

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 02:41:37 am »
I play a Modern competitive (not budget) milling deck, so here's my deck list:

Creature:
4 x Hedron crab

Spell:
4 x Glimpse the Unthinkable
4 x Archive Trap
4 x Twincast
4 x Mind funeral
4 x Path to exile
3 x Surgical Extraction
3 x Extirpate
2 x Bitter Ordeal
4 x thoughtseize
4 x Vision of Beyond

Land:
3 x Polluted Delta
3 x Watery grave
3 x Hallowed Fountain
3 x Flooded Strand
2 x Ghost quarter
2 x swamp
4 x Island

This Milling deck is also a good control deck because of Thoughtseize, Surgical extraction, Extirpate and Bitter Ordeal ... When u understand the meta of ur opponent's deck, u can easily mill, discard, search and exile everything he needs to kill u to slow his play and after ur job is to mill him until death! ;)

Now with fetch land in every deck, Archive trap hits always hard and with Twincast, u can mill for 26 cards for only two blue. Ghost quarter and Path to exile help u also for casting ur Trap for zero! Path is also a great removal to deal with early threat like Tarmogoyf or any other junk/jund creature.

Hope this will help u!