deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Poll

Do you think Narset Transcendent will be good?

Yes! I do!
3 (100%)
She might be decent.
0 (0%)
No, she'll probably suck.
0 (0%)
I don't care.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: March 14, 2015, 08:59:58 pm

Author Topic: Dragon's of Tarkir Spoilers: New Planeswalker  (Read 570 times)

falconblade123

• Decks
Dragon's of Tarkir Spoilers: New Planeswalker
« on: March 04, 2015, 11:32:55 pm »
I recently viewed some Dragons of Tarkir spoilers on MTG Salvation. I saw some glorious things like the new legendary dragons who seem to have been promoted to the title of "Elder Dragon", and also some new exciting reprints like Evolving Wilds and Dragon Fodder. But, on my journey through this wonderful world of card spoilers I saw something that intrigued me a little bit. You know the khan of the Jeskai from Khans of Tarkir? Well she's a planeswalker now called "Narset Transcendent". She starts with six loyalty counters and has, +1:Look at the top card of your library. If it's a noncreature, nonland card you may reveal it and put it into your hand; -2: When you cast your next instant or sorcery spell from your hand this turn, it gains rebound; and -9: You get an emblem with, "Your opponents can't cast noncreature spells." So, yeah. What do you guys think? Is she good or bad in your opinion? Comment to let me know!!!!!!!!! And if you want to check out some of these cards for yourself go to http://www.mtgsalvation.com/spoilers/148-dragons-of-tarkir
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 01:10:55 am by falconblade123 »
I like Magic. Modern is the best format. Restore Balance is the best deck in Modern.

God Bless The USA