deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Beta-Test: Your Collection  (Read 23683 times)

PapiwA

• Magic makes me happy
  • Decks
Re: Beta-Test: Your Collection
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 05:37:17 pm »
I just added my 200 cards to my Collection but they're not showing. Still an empty collection  =..(

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 06:23:18 pm »
We already discussed this on the Facebook page, so just to let everyone else know:
There was an issue with the configuration of our firewall that meant that there was a small chance that you might get interrupted by a CAPTCHA security page when you were saving the collection. Sorry about that! I have now made sure that this doesn't happen anymore.

In addition, I have just added some new code to the site that will temporarily save a backup of your collection when you click the save button.

If there are ever any problems in the future and your collection does not get saved properly, please contact me so we can try to restore it from this backup!

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2015, 11:09:40 pm »
 :D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:27:39 pm by robort »
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

gillette888

• Decks
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2015, 08:10:51 am »
First off let me say that I absolutely love this site. I am relatively new to Magic and have just thrown decks together in the past, as evident by some of the decks I have posted on here. This site has helped me hone in my deck making abilities and I find that I am winning more and more as my knowledge of cards and strategies grow.

Something that I would like to see on here is a total cost of my collection. My collection is rapidly growing and I would like to know what its value is without having to add everything up manually with the given prices. It's just a curiosity, not a need.

Thanks!

Jynx

• Decks
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2016, 09:17:07 pm »
I also agree with gillette888 regarding have a running total of the cost of my collection.

I would be pleased if the ability to mark or have multiple sub-collections was included. This enables marking which cards are in which binder, or which deck rather than just knowing I have a playset of a certain card but no idea where all of them are among the 3 binders I have, various evolving decks and the overflowing uncommon/common boxes of doom.

As an aside, having recently returned to MtG this has really helped me review the decks I'm building, figuring out curves and such. My husband stopped mid-stride walking past me the other night while I was building a modern deck to ask what program I was using and then help me with the deck allowing him a chance to play with the site himself. Not only did he think it cool he was wowed at seeing such a good program he hadn't stumbled upon himself yet.

The only other thing on my wish list of eventually would be awesome is an app to access the collection to change my collection during trades rather than take notes and come home. One can dream.

If any of these are here and I'm just too new to the program to have found them, please tell me.

kmalsom

• Decks
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2016, 07:16:34 pm »
What would also be nice is the ability to have 2 collections.  One for paper and one for MTGO.  Then to be able to see which cards I am missing for that deck in paper or online.

Phaewryn

• Decks
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2016, 09:57:07 am »
Can you add a way to import all cards from a deck into the collection? That would eliminate me having to type all the cards in twice (once in the deckbuilder, and again into my collection).

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 11:01:23 pm »
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! It's great to hear that you are enjoying this feature. I just added a little "Collection Statistics" section to the page that shows the total cost of the collection, so you can now keep track of the total value of your cards. :)

Working on your other suggestions next!

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 11:27:38 pm »
     I just tried the collection and it looks like its working pretty good so far. Is there any way to separate the collection into sections? For example a section for planeswalkers, for legendary creatures, for enchantments, etc... It would be a helpful feature.

DelverMage

• Decks
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2016, 12:52:31 am »
Can we get deck builder to show us how many of a card we have in our collection?  Another column or replace the boleen  check mark that is there now?

zerikscythe

• Decks
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 05:47:31 pm »
HI, and thanks for making this collection program part of the site.
I have entered in about 1000+ cards, but when i save and go to view collection it only shows 800 cards. when i go back into the manager, the 1000 cards are still there. I tried deleteing and re-importing an csv of my collection. No change.

also is there a way this can help you quickly get a list of cards you are missing from each set. Lets say i input all the cards i just got from "Gates of the Oathwatch", could i get a list of missing cards so i have a quick way of knowing what i still need, and about how much that will cost.

Thanks

boomboombetty

• Decks
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2016, 07:54:36 am »
I would love to see the % of cards owned in a set and maybe a view list of the cards missing/unowned from each set so I can at a glance know what cards i need to add to finish out a set.

Trix

• Decks
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2016, 06:23:35 pm »
Might want to do something about the "Session Expired" when trying to save the collection.
Just lost couple hours to that when trying to save my collection and after giving me session expired error, it just showed my collection as it was before I started listing my cards.

When I feel like doing the same chore again in future, I'm surely going to save the collection after every color.
Otherwise, nice feature.

mattador_actual

• Decks
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2016, 07:03:48 pm »
I've had this happen when building decks.  Refreshing and saving works for me.

TheDriveBy

• Patron
  • @The_DriveBy
    • lyradf.com
  • Decks
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 02:58:27 pm »
I just discovered this feature and imported my collection. My HUGE collection of over 16k cards. With the exception of it not recognizing some set codes it worked exceptionally well!!! This is my 98% accurate to a card collection on tcgplayer: http://store.tcgplayer.com/collection/view/251505 (When it first loads do a search for cards named Zurgo then delete Zurgo and let it repopulate. It's buggy because the collection is so big.) What I do with that table is copy it then paste it as unformatted text only into a spreadsheet program (LibreOffice) and begin the tasks of using a lookup table to create a column of set codes based of the set name, removing any version/artist text from cards from sets like Fallen Empires and Homelands, assigning foil identification, etc, etc.  Then I convert into a csv file for import. I have been doing this for almost a year on Tappedout and was delighted to find that I could do it here as well. The import did not recognize a few set codes but I didnt dig to see if there were any codes beyond EMA not working. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to any new features that may be in the works.