deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Mono Green w/ Ugin  (Read 376 times)

grrosenthal

• Decks
[Standard] Mono Green w/ Ugin
« on: April 24, 2015, 05:56:24 pm »
Mono Green w/ Ugin

Quick ramp, big creatures for hitting/blocking/protecting Ugin (2 Havens to pull Ugins back from Grave, good for when it dies, or for easy discard/pull-back)

Sideboard might still need some work, but overall I think this mono-green could surprise some people at FNM and catch them far enough off-guard to pull in some wins. Not many people plan even their sideboard to match up with mono-green like this.

Thoughts?

grrosenthal

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Mono Green w/ Ugin
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 03:51:32 pm »
So I played this at FNM last night. Saw a lot of U/B control decks, but still ended up coming in 3rd overall. The SB Conifer Strider really came through against the Blue control.

1 game, I got Ugin out 3x for a board-clear, and still ended up losing that game due to 2 Siege Rhino pops at end of opponent's turn.

Still looking for any comments/questions/suggestions, as I came in 3rd, not 1st, and I'd love to tweak this deck a little more.