deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] First Deck  (Read 389 times)

lonesax

• Decks
[Standard] First Deck
« on: May 22, 2015, 11:23:06 pm »
First Deck

This is my first deck.  I know I need to weed some out.  This is what I came up with after the first round of weeding from my collection.  If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to comment.  I could use all the help I could get.  I'm very new to the game.

Flesh Gourdin

• sliver is love sliver is life
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] First Deck
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 09:18:19 am »
Hey hello,
I know that when you start making deck you want to put all the cards you like in it but it's not the best sollution.

I would suggest sticking to one type of creature and try to develop the synergie with it and more important : the fewer cards you have in your deck the more you may draw those you need. The minimum deck size is 60 and you should aim for that.

I think you have what you need to make a warrior deck Chief of the Edge  and Chief of the Scale would fit well this purpose. After that you keep all the warrior creature you have, get rid of the others and try to put somme instant enchant artefact that would fit your deck.

For example you could remove (not exhaustive) Soul Summons (you should have enought creature) Profound Journey (way too expensive to play)

Hope I helped you!