To save your deck, please login with your username and password!
For most Magic software, including Magic Workstation and Cockatrice:
For MTG Arena:
For Magic Online (MTGO):
To play your deck at an official ("DCI-sanctioned") tournament you need a deck registration sheet. Here you can download such a sheet pre-filled with the cards in this deck!
Please note: This is not an official DCI service. So please always make extra sure that the sheet contains all the cards in your deck and fulfils all DCI requirements. If you notice anything wrong, please let us know. DCI is a trademark of of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
• Cryptbreaker acts as a dynamic 1 ccm, allowing to draw, creating card advantage and offering the possibility to keep the board "full" when needed.
• Cemetery recruitment is useful to return dead or discarded zombies, and allow card advantage too.
• Zombify follow the logic of keeping the zombies coming back, sometimes even stronger (Diregraf colossus or Gempalm polluter which will not be played as creature otherwise).
• Diregraf Colossus is a central piece of the strategy, keeping the board fed.
• Relentless dead is consistent with the effort of using cemetery as a resource.
• Skinrender and Festering mummy are two creatures that might be useful coming back over and over again. They'll be the unique way to deal with opponent big creatures here.
The central idea is to create more and more zombies to overwhelm the opponent, making them possibly stronger, and harder to block.
The more the board is filled with zombies, the more dangerous it is and the infection is making more damages thanks to Gempalm polluter, mainly (if not only) played for its recycling ability.
|2-sided (coin flip)|
Double-click to open card details.
|Name||Hand||Turn 1||Turn 2||Turn 3||Turn 4||Turn 5||Turn 6||Turn 7||Turn 8||Turn 9||Turn 10|
Please wait, loading...
An error with your login session occured:
You can do this in a different tab to avoid losing the data you entered here. Once you are done, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.
If the problem persists, please contact us.