To save your deck, please login with your username and password!
For most Magic software, including Magic Workstation and Cockatrice:
For MTG Arena:
For Magic Online (MTGO):
To play your deck at an official ("DCI-sanctioned") tournament you need a deck registration sheet. Here you can download such a sheet pre-filled with the cards in this deck!
Please note: This is not an official DCI service. So please always make extra sure that the sheet contains all the cards in your deck and fulfils all DCI requirements. If you notice anything wrong, please let us know. DCI is a trademark of of Wizards of the Coast LLC.
The main idea of this deck is to stall your opponents until you can cast and swing with Narset, Enlightened Master. You hope that when you swing, you reveal an extra turn spell so you can continue to swing and deal commander damage. There other ways of winning are Jace, the Mind Sculptor's ultimate and swinging with Eldrazi Conscription.
- Medium speed deck (turn 4-6), best in 1v1 so you can control your opponent. Is okay in multiplayer as long as you aren't swarmed.
- Panic Buttons: Cyclonic Rift, Oblivion Stone, Ugin, the Spirit Dragon's minus ability, Terminus, and Teferi's Protection
- Before you swing with Narset, try to stack your deck with the extra turns or other useful spells on top with: Brainstorm, Enlightened Tutor, Long-Term Plans,
Mystical Tutor, Personal Tutor, Scroll Rack or Jace, the Mind Sculptor's 0 ability
- Seize the Day and Waves of Aggression are ways to dig deeper on a single turn with Narset (instead of 4 deep, you go 8).
- Try to give Narset haste with Fervor, Lightning Greaves or Hall of the Bandit Lord if possible
-If you are going against a counter deck, try to use: Orim's Chant, Silence or Abeyance before you cast anything important. Cavern of Souls prevents Narset from being countered. Or if you just need to stall a turn, on your opponent's upkeep you can cast these spells in order to (mostly) waste their turn
|2-sided (coin flip)|
Double-click to open card details.
|Name||Hand||Turn 1||Turn 2||Turn 3||Turn 4||Turn 5||Turn 6||Turn 7||Turn 8||Turn 9||Turn 10|
Please wait, loading...
An error with your login session occured:
You can do this in a different tab to avoid losing the data you entered here. Once you are done, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.
If the problem persists, please contact us.