deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Casual Exploit Shenanigans Deck  (Read 578 times)

Connjurus

• Decks
[Casual] Casual Exploit Shenanigans Deck
« on: June 08, 2015, 08:12:53 pm »
Casual Exploit Deck

I sacrifice stuff. You sacrifice stuff. We all sacrifice stuff. Good times had by all. Didn't spend any money on singles, this is just for casual, kitchen-table play. I'm thinking of bringing it to FNM, though, and I'm open to suggestions on what to add/remove/replace. I've got a fair amount of cards for the wedge from the Tarkir block. Thoughts? I've only played a single test game with it so far, and it won pretty crushingly. Opening hand had a Reassembling Skeleton (I think you intelligent individuals know why that's in there), Mortician Beetle, and Qarsi Sadist. Had a Ruthless Deathfang out on turn 5 'cause of a Silumgar monument. I think you see where this is going.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:13:01 pm by Connjurus »

Connjurus

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Casual Exploit Shenanigans Deck
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 08:21:28 pm »
I'm aware of the stupid typo in the deck name. Site isn't letting me change it. Bleh.

Connjurus

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Casual Exploit Shenanigans Deck
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 10:12:43 pm »
After a few games, I want to replace the Sultai Emissaries with something else, but I'm kinda stuck on what to do so with. I'm open to, and am requesting, suggestions. I'd prefer to add in a little bit more Exploit in place of the Exploit Fodder, and this is what I'm considering right now, though if peeps can think of other replacements, I'd love to hear them:

2x Gurmag Drowner: Ideally used to build card advantage after checking the top of my deck with Taigam's scheming and seeing that I've got a few Reassembling Skeletons, or similar creatures, waiting to be put into my graveyard.

2x Silumgar Butcher: Pretty self explanatory. If he comes into play by Exploiting one of my gobbos, that's a 3/3 attached to a -4/-4 off the bat. The mana cost is a bit much to me for his P/T, though, but not out of the realm of possibility.

2x Rakshasa Gravecaller: 3/6 for 4B. Generates Exploit fodder by...Exploiting Exploit fodder. Not to mention that he's got a nice toughness for Grim Contest use.

Thoughts?