deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Temporal Nauseam - infinite turns - Comments  (Read 395 times)

Comment Bot

Temporal Nauseam - infinite turns - Comments
« on: June 18, 2015, 05:47:32 pm »
This is the comment topic for Temporal Nauseam - infinite turns.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Temporal Nauseam - infinite turns.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

max2519

• Decks
Re: Temporal Nauseam - infinite turns - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 05:47:32 pm »
I totally like combo decks like this!

max2519

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 05:50:58 pm »
I mean, its hard to survive long enough to start the combo...but i would love the look of my enemies face when I got my whole libary in my hand and also can bring nearly everything into play

dfrontiera

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 07:04:51 pm »
Throughout my testing when I was coming up with it I've found that the combo is pretty easy to pull off. I've done it as early as turn 3 but requires a lotus bloom on turn 1 and 3 lands. Normally I'm able to go off by turn 5 though and once it resolves it's a win. You can substitute a pact negation for one of the Phyrexian Unlife if your worried about counter spell decks. Overall I've had a ton of fun building, testing and playing this deck.