deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Tsunami - Comments  (Read 310 times)

Comment Bot

Tsunami - Comments
« on: July 04, 2015, 04:24:29 pm »
This is the comment topic for Tsunami.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Tsunami.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Orestes

• "An army of squirrels is still an army"
  • Decks
Re: Tsunami - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 04:24:29 pm »
Have you considered Conjurer's Closet to bring into play thise creatures that draw cards again and again?
"An army of squirrels is still an army"

Orestes

• "An army of squirrels is still an army"
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 04:27:19 pm »
Or Icy Prison or Synod Sanctum...? I'm currently thinking of building a similar deck and I'm considering mechanics...
"An army of squirrels is still an army"

entropize

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 11:54:12 pm »
I do like the conjurer's closet and synod sanctum. I think I might try to toss one of them in at two to three. Probably will be the closet since it has more than one use. I don't like icy prison since although you can use it on your opponent's creature, it takes away your control of the card by giving your opponent the option to pay the cost. So I don't see being able to use it on my own cards easily.