deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Golgari - Scourge of skola vale  (Read 659 times)

George B

• Decks
[Standard] Golgari - Scourge of skola vale
« on: July 04, 2015, 07:44:33 pm »
Golgari - Scourge of skola vale

Lots of combos to boost your creatures power.  Use shape the sands on a creature then scourge of skola vale ability to power him up.  Then cast kin-tree invocationDrown in sorrow to elimate creatures and all your creatures should be safe with toughness above 2.  Assault formation will make all creatures hit harder in this deck.

damester

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Golgari - Scourge of skola vale
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 04:37:47 am »
I have a friend that plays assault formation, i would run commune with the gods in mainboard it helps alot to get assault formation or a creature u need, and 4 drown in sorrow sounds a bit too risky, great sideboard but if you think about it with all your defenders you'll have blockers for all the small guys, id run the sorrows in sideboard with heros downfall or maybe ultimate prices in main

Yuto Kigai

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 11:27:41 am »
I have almost the same deck. You don't need the temples and Evolving Wilds, these make you slow and I would change them for normal Swamps/Forests.
First I had Meandering Towershell in the Maindeck too, but it should be a Sideboard card for opponents with islands.

Have a look of my deck Golgari: defense is the best offense

George B

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 09:41:00 pm »
Yuto Kigai
Yes I love that deck and gave it a like.  I just added and removed some cards to make it more me.  I hope you didn't mind.  Thank you for the suggestions.  I don't know if you play legacy but maybe you could look at my Champion of Lambholt and her sisters and let me know what you think.