deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Reverse Sacrifice effect?  (Lida 1509 vezes)

dfrontiera

• Decks
Reverse Sacrifice effect?
« em: Julho 22, 2015, 05:35:54 pm »
I remember at some point seeing a card that said (to summarize) if an effect an opponent controlled forces you to sacrifice a creature instead they sacrifice a creature. But none of my searches for that card are panning out. Anyone know of a card like this? Been trying a ton of different combinations of 'sacrifice' on gatherer with no luck.

Thanks!
-D

Crusader

• Decks
Re: Reverse Sacrifice effect?
« Responder #1 em: Julho 22, 2015, 06:58:34 pm »
Does this card have a color? Are you sure it wasn't a redirect ability of some sort? Try the cardkingdom search engine, but it is very sensitive.

dfrontiera

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Julho 22, 2015, 08:29:34 pm »
I believe it was a black and want to say it was a creature. This is what happens when you find a cool card and then don't write it down. lol
Positive it wasn't an instant (redirect) type of spell. It was something that remained in play.

-D

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Responder #3 em: Julho 22, 2015, 08:50:26 pm »
There are permanents with a triggered effect: Dictate of Erebos and Butcher of Malakir. They don't redirect the effect though, just share the attrition.

I will state with 95% confidence no such card exists.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

Crusader

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Julho 22, 2015, 08:52:44 pm »
there are 400 Black creature cards with sacrifice in the text. You better let us know when you find it.

Drunk Cynic

• Abusing the Terrible and Neglected
  • Decks
« Responder #5 em: Julho 22, 2015, 09:06:32 pm »
Gatherer contains the current errata for mtg cards, and the effect as described is a replacement effect. There are 11 cards that are black, either creature or enchantment, that contain both instead and sacrifice. None of them meet the effect described.

I am 100% confident that no such card exists.
Perpetual Johnny. Interactions and originality are preferable to winning, though winning doesn't hurt.
If I throw statistics at you, they likely came from:
https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/hypergeometric.aspx

dfrontiera

• Decks
« Responder #6 em: Julho 22, 2015, 09:07:37 pm »
Yeah I think I'm gonna have to chalk this search up to an awesome idea for a card but maybe I misread it. Oh well. Next time I just need to make sure I write down the card name when I see it. Thanks for the help guys.

-D